Featured Artist: REL
REL, aka Ariel Blum, has been active in the EDM nightlife scene since a young age. At 16, REL snuck into Webster Hall to see Tiësto command a crowd of 5,000 people. Seeing the crowd's reaction to the music being played inspired REL to become a DJ.
As a fan of Tech House and Deep House, REL shapes his own sound by adding House beats to popular songs and providing club thumping remixes to popular classics. While crafting these new beats and genre defying music, REL always searches high and low for music that makes people move.
REL has played at some of New York City’s top venues, including Lavo, Marquee, Santos, Pacha, 1oak, Highline Ballroom and more. After a brief tour in Israel, REL came back and shared the spotlight with some of EDM’s biggest names, including Ummet Ozcan, Wolfgang Gartner, Kaskade and Afrojack.
- Hot Mouth - Flicker
- Matisse & Sadko vs Calvin Harris & Florence Welch - Sweet Sigure (Zack Edwards Mashup)
- Kaskade & ZZTTN vs Moguai - Something Something Champs (Kaskade Exclusive Mashup)
- Christina Perri - Human (Denzal Park Remix)
- Tom Staar vs Nicky Romero vs Breach - Rocket Flash Jack (Zack Edwards Bootleg)
- Gazzo & Damien Anthony - C'mon Freaks
- Tiesto & Allure ft. Calvin Harris - Pair of Dice Back (Disfunktion Mashup)
- Michael Woods - Full Access
- Rihanna vs Tritonal vs Whyel - Monster Never Wears Raybans (MAKJ Edit)
- Oliver - Control
- Oliver Heldens - Koala
- Borgeous - Invincible (Marcus Cole Remix)
- Sandro Silva ft. Jack Miz - Let Go Tonight (MAKJ Remix)
- Blasterjaxx vs Tiesto & Swanky Tunes - Snake Make Some Noise (ProtoVision Mashup)
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Oasis - Wakanda Wall (Duze & ABL Mashup)
Posted on 14 September 2014