Featured Artist: Feenixpawl
With numerous world tours, more than 100 million online streams, and multiple awards plus a Grammy nomination, Australian DJ/production duo Feenixpawl have cemented themselves as respected tastemakers across the electronic music industry.
After a breakout year in 2012 with the release of “In My Mind”, the duo stormed onto the dance music scene and established their presence as two of Australia’s most prominent exports. Their timeless hit single, released on Axwell’s iconic Axtone Records, shot straight to #1 on Beatport, held the #1 spot on the ARIA Club charts for a record 12 weeks, and ultimately lead in a Grammy nomination. Following that monumental success, the duo have gone on to remix the likes of Rihanna, Kaskade, NERVO, Nicky Romero, Jess Glynne, and many more.
After launching their own label, Eclypse Records, their latest singles “Ghosts”, “Blue Sky” and “Quicksand” have had enormous success across US radio and around the world. In particular, “Ghosts” spent 14 weeks on the Billboard Charts, and finished at #12 on SiriusXM BPM’s Top Tracks of the Year. “Blue Sky” and “Quicksand” followed with the same radio play and charting success the duo has become accustomed to.
So far in 2018, they’ve had breakout club hits in “Dancin” and “Fever”, as well as the dance radio mainstay, “Neon Sky”. With some huge collaborations on the way, the future is only looking brighter for the Aussie duo.
Download this episode on iTunes here
- Feenixpawl - Neon Sky (feat. Mikayla)
- METAFO4R - Best Part Of Me
- Raven & Kreyn - Sing For You
- Swanky Tunes - In The Club
- Matisse & Sadko - Takeoff
- Feenixpawl, XMulty - Atomic
- SLVR - Old Picta
- Dannic - Tenderlove
- Tom Staar, Eddie Thoneick - Otherside
- Ellis - Show Me How
- Tritonal - U Found Me
- VIVID - This Love
- Breathe Carolina, Lucas & Steve, Sunstars - Do It Right
- DubVision - Antares
- Toby Green - Check This Out
- The Chainsmokers - Side Effects [Fedde Le Grand Remix]
- ARTY - Perfect Strangers
- Feenixpawl, Dave Winnel - Find A Way [Stace Cadet Remix]
Posted on 28 October 2018