iEDM's Official BUKU Music + Art Project 2022 Guide
BUKU Music + Art Project is just days away from its 2022 celebration. It's time to pack your supplies, organize your schedule, and prepare your body for two glorious days of raving. Find information regarding daily lineups and set times, prohibited and approved items, COVID-19 and bag policies, and more.
Check out iEDM's Official BUKU Music + Art Project 2022 Guide below.
Dates: March 25-26, 2022
Venue Location: 1400 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans, LA, 70130
Gates Open: 1 pm
Festival Hours: 2 pm - 11 pm
Age Restrictions: 17+
COVID-19 Policy: No vaccination, testing or masking requirements.
Cancellation Policy: The event will take place Rain Or Shine.
Re-Entry Policy: There is no re-entry permitted for GA, GA Plus or VIP attendees. Only TOO BUKU VIP purchasers will be able to re-enter the festival.
Daily Lineups + Set Times
Day 1 will see performances by Porter Robinson, REZZ, Liquid Stranger, Dom Dolla, TroyBoi, CloZee, Lab Group, A Hundred Drums, John Summit, Chee B2B Tsurda, Wreckno, Kumarion B2B REAPER, J. Worra, and more.
Day 2 will see performances by Alison Wonderland, Lane 8, SVDDEN DEATH, Sullivan King, Mersiv, Moore Kismet, TVBOO, Tsu Nami, Amelie Lens, Maxo Kream, TSHA, and more.
Buku Late Official After Parties
Buku Late will deliver an epic lineup of official after parties this year. On Thursday March 24, the So Tuff So Cute Kickoff will host GG Magree B2B Mija at Republic Nola. On Friday March 25, fans can catch TroyBoi and TOKiMONSTA at Republic Nola or head to Orpheum Theater for a WAKAAN takeover with Liquid Stranger, Mize, TVBOO B2B SFAM, and Canabliss B2B Redrum. On Saturday March 26, Republic Nola will host a special house set by Alison Wonderland, Bassik will takeover Joy Theater with SVDDEN DEATH B2B Sullivan King, and Lab Group will bring Of The Trees, Supertask, Potions B2B Tiedye Ky, and more to Orpheum Theater.
All Buku Late shows are 18+. Doors open at 9 pm on Thursday. Doors open at 11 pm on Friday and Saturday. Grab tickets for all Buku Late official after parties HERE!
Prohibited Items + Bag Policy
- Coolers, baskets, and/or bags that do not comply with the Bag Policy
- Illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food and beverages of any kind
- Fireworks and/or sparklers
- Aerosol products of nay king, air horns, and/or noisemakers of any kind
- Drones or remote-Controlled toys of any kind
- Lawn chairs, patio chairs, and chairs of any kind
- Glass of any kind including bottles, jars, and pipes
- Full face and/or head masks
- Non-factory-sealed cigarette packs, chapstick, lipstick, makeup, and vape juice
- Vape devices with liquid already inside
- Unsealed e-cigarettes
- Video cameras, audio recording devices, and/or professional grade cameras (detachable lenses)
- Tripods or selfie sticks
- Weapons or anything that can be used as a weapon
- Poi, staff, wands, whips and/or hula hoops wider than 36”
- Personal protection devices such as mace or tasers
- Musical instruments and/or drums
- Tents, sleeping bags, and/or tarps
- Flagpoles, totems, and anything else that may block the view of another attendee
- Pets of any kind
- Stuffed animals
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, Segways, and/or personal motorized vehicles unless an ADA-approved device
- Squirt guns, toy guns, and anything else that resembles a weapon
- Jewelry with spikes or studs
- Focused light devices, including laser pointers
- Gas masks, pacifiers, and chains
- Large umbrellas
- Promotional and/or sample products
- Paint, Sharpies, and/or permanent markers
- Culturally insensitive, racist, and/or discriminatory outfits, including headdresses, face paint or accessories
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- CamelBak-style water bladder systems with one bladder pocket and one smaller pocket subject to specific conditions: CamelBak-style water bladder systems are allowed empty into the venue, however the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissable size.
- Bags in compliance with the Bag Policy
- Face masks/coverings in compliance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) standards
- Government-issued photo identification
- Hula hoops up to 36” wide
- Small, personal size umbrellas
- Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Chapstick and lip balm that is factory-sealed
- Cigarettes and lighters limited to one (1) pack of factory-sealed cigarettes per attendee
- Vape mods with a factory-sealed container of vape juice in a plastic bottle
- Factory sealed e-cigarettes
- GoPros and Flip cams
- Hand Sanitizer and baby wipes that are factory-sealed
- Makeup that is factory-sealed
- Medication (Over-the-counter must be factory sealed and prescriptions must have a label that describes the medication and matches a government-issued photo ID ... prescription medications may not be mixed in a single bottle and only the daily dosage will be permitted)
- Mobile phones, chargers, and reasonably-sized external battery packs
- Poncho and rain jackets
- Service Animals (“Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a "Service Animal" and are not permitted entry to the Event)
- Sunblock in a factory-sealed, non-aerosol container of 3oz or less
- Empty water bottles -- 1 plastic bottle per attendee of a size 32oz or less
Find more information regarding prohibited items HERE!