iEDM's Official EDC Orlando 2022 Festival Guide
EDC Orlando is making a legendary return to its home of Tinker Field, Orlando; this renowned festival will take place from November 11-13 showcasing a stacked lineup of globally cherished performers. Prepare for the weekend of non-stop partying and dancing EDCO 2022 has in store for its attendees with iEDM's Official EDCO 2022 Festival Guide featuring daily set times, parking information, and allowed/prohibited items. If you're a first-time headliner at EDCO, staying informed with this festival guide is helpful for a spectacular weekend.
Check out iEDM's Official EDC Orlando 2022 Guide below.
Dates: November 11 - 13, 2022
Venue Location: Tinker Field (287 S Tampa Ave, Orlando, FL 32805)
Festival Hours: Friday to Sunday 1 PM – 12 AM daily
Tinker Field Box Office:
North Side Corner of W Church St and Rio Grande
Orlando, FL 32805
Box Office Hours:
Thursday 11/10: 1 PM – 8 PM
Friday 11/11: 10 AM – 11 PM
Saturday 11/12: 10 AM – 11 PM
Sunday 11/13: 11 AM – 8 PM
Age Restrictions: 18+
COVID-19 Policy: No vaccination, testing or masking requirements.
Cancellation Policy: The event will take place rain or shine.
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
Lineup + Set Times
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
General Parking: GA lots open at 10am, and parking will be available in multiple lots surrounding the venue. Space is limited, so be sure to carpool, and come early to avoid delays! Note that parking is at the vehicle owner’s risk. Payment is cash only—no debit or credit cards will be accepted when entering the lot.
Downtown Parking & Shuttle:
Additional paid parking is available in several Downtown Orlando parking garages located conveniently along the LYNX Grapefruit Bus line. The LYNX Grapefruit Line will provide complimentary extended shuttle service to and from the Downtown Orlando area and will drop off near the EDC Orlando festival grounds at Orange Blossom Trail/W Central Blvd, on show days only. No proof of parking receipt or confirmation required to ride. Recommended garages along the LYNX Grapefruit line are listed below, on a first come, first serve basis.
55 West Garage – 60 W Pine Street
Central Garage – 53 W Central Blvd
Geico Garage – 400 W South Street
City Commons Garage – 460 Boone Ave
200 S Orange Ave Garage – 25 W South Street
Jefferson Garage – 62 W Jefferson Street
Parking Lot Restrictions: The following activities are strictly prohibited in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue:
- Sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Vandalism, loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
Stay up to date on the latest festival announcements and music news HERE!
Prepare for EDC Orlando 2022 with iEDM apparel and accessories. Check out the latest rave wear arrivals HERE!