iEDM's Official Camp EDC Guide And Tips for Packing
Preparing for Camp EDC can be stressful and overwhelming when it comes to scheduling, packing, and choosing which parties and activities to participate in. iEDM has put together a conglomerate of guides that will provide plenty of information and hopefully peace of mind for those who feel disorganized.
Check out iEDM’s Official Camp EDC Guide And Tips for Packing below.
Camp EDC Hours
Thursday, May 18th, 9am – Monday, May 22nd, 5pm.
All campers must be fully packed and vacate the campground by 5pm on Monday, May 22nd.
Camp EDC Check-In
- Thursday, May 18th: 8am – 2am
- Friday, May 19th: 8am–2pm – please note festival traffic begins arriving at 2pm so wait times could be longer.
- Saturday, May 20th: 8am–2pm – please note festival traffic begins arriving at 2pm so wait times could be longer.
- Sunday, May 21st: 8am – 2pm – please note festival traffic begins arriving at 2pm so wait times could be longer.
Ins & Outs
- All campers will have in/out privileges to and from the festival (during festival hours) and a dedicated campers-only festival entrance.
- Campers must scan in & out when going from the campground to the festival and vice versa. This is required in order to gain re-entry.
- Campers with a valid Camp EDC wristband are allowed to leave Camp EDC on foot or via ride-share.
- Festival-goers who do not have valid Camp EDC wristbands will not have in/out privileges from the festival to the campground or access to the campground at any time.
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT RAVE ADVENTURE?
CLICK TO CHECK OUT OUR 2023 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE FEATURING LINEUPS, DATES, AND LOCATIONS FOR EVERY FESTIVAL ACROSS NORTH AMERICA THIS YEAR!
Camp and Mesa Maps
Pre Parties and After Parties
Camp EDC Packing List
Whether you’re a veteran of camping festivals or a first-timer, everyone fears that they will forget an essential item when packing for the weekend. iEDM has you covered with a stress-free, comprehensive packing list that may help you with your festival preparations.
Check out iEDM’s Camp EDC packing list below.
Provided with each campsite:
- Moon Glow: tent, air conditioner, power strip, small lamp
- Desert Rose: tent, air conditioner, mattress, power strip, small lamp, bedding
- RV Camping (for purchase): power hookups, water, and pump-out service
Community amenities: restrooms, showers, barbeques, pool, general store, food and merchandise vendors, water refill stations
* Not applicable to everyone
^ Not applicable to all campsites
Most Essential Items:
- Parking pass
- Camping pass
Personal Camping/ Festival Essentials:
- Water Bottle
- Prescription medication*
- Contacts/ glasses*
- Hearing protection/ earplugs
- Sandals (for showers and pool)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Jacket/ sweatshirt
- Travel-sized shower supplies
- Toothbrush + toothpaste
- Lip Balm (with SPF)
- Eye drops
- Towel (for showers and pool)
- Feminine care products*
- Sleeping bag and pillow^
- Comfortable clothing (bring both shorts and pants)
- Portable charger + charging cables
- Small mirror
- Hairbrush + hair ties*
TIP: Many of the essential items can be found at the General Store or Merchandise Tent within the campgrounds, although they can be more expensive or run out.
Group Camping/ Festival Essentials:
- 2 small locks^
- Grill + small propane tanks + lighter (if you plan on cooking)
- Ice Chest + Ice
- Hand sanitizer
- Water jug or pack of water bottles
- Disposable utensils (cups, plates, bowls, forks, knives, spoons)
- Paper towels
- Trash bags
- Lighting/ Lanterns
- Dish soap
- Small first aid kit
- Toilet paper
TIP: It is easiest to buy your food and ice near the Las Vegas Raceway, but the nearest grocery stores tend to be busy on check-in day (Thursday). Plan your shopping list ahead of time and stop at a farther location near Las Vegas if you do not arrive early.
Optional Personal Items:
- Air Mattress^
- Makeup products + skincare*
- Over-the-counter medication (such as ibuprofen, antihistamines, antacids)
- Nail clippers
- Blister protectors
- Cooling towel
- Shave supplies
- Baby/ hygienic wipes
- Hand fan
- Exercise clothing (for yoga or dance activities)
Optional Group Items:
- Wagon (do not bring a handcart/ wheelbarrow/ dolly)
- Decorations/ flag to identify tent or RV
- Kandi-making supplies
Want to bring something not included in our list? Check out Camp EDC allowed + prohibited items HERE!
Photos courtesy of Insomniac Events