iEDM's Official CRSSD Festival Fall 2023 Guide
As a stacked Fall festival season approaches, CRSSD Fest is gearing up to kickoff the series of fantastic events on September 23 + 24 in San Diego, California. Renowned for its prestigious house + techno lineups atop the stunning Waterfront Park grounds, FNGRS CRSSD is gearing up for another iteration of its flagship festival. iEDM has compiled all of the available information and amenities to ensure the best experience for attendees who plan to make the most of one of Southern California’s most coveted festivals.
Check out iEDM’s Official CRSSD Festival Guide below.
Dates: September 23 - September 24, 2023
Venue Location: Waterfront Park 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101
Ticket Exchange: HERE!
Age Restrictions: 21+ with ID
COVID-19 Policy: No vaccination, testing or masking requirements.
Cancellation Policy: The event will take place Rain Or Shine.
Re-Entry Policy: Tickets are good for one entry to the festival per day. No re-entry.
Parking: We highly recommend ride sharing to and from the fest. There will be designated Uber & Lyft drop off.
Daily Lineups + Set Times
Set times TBA
CRSSD After Dark: Official After Parties
Buy Tickets HERE!
There are several hotels located near the festival that are easily accessible and within walking distance. To find a place to stay over the weekend, check out hotels recommended by the San Diego Tourism Authority here
Prohibited + Allowed Items
Festival Grounds Prohibited Items
- Hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (Clothing must not when wet expose parts of body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting public nudity)
- Drugs / drug paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Vapes
- Outside food + drink [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Laser Pointers
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + one empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle OK)
- Large backpacks (CLEAR BAGS ONLY – SEE CLEAR BAG POLICY)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo / video cameras
- Umbrellas (parasols ok)
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Chains / chain wallets
- Stickers / flyers / solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
Festival Grounds Allowed Items
- Clear backpacks, totes, handbags, plastic that are vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”
- Small clutch bags, fanny packs & wallets that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry and only containing the number of doses needed for duration of event as prescribed on the pill container.)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes (open/unsealed ok)
- Sunscreen (contents to be checked at entry)
- Chapstick / lipstick / makeup / eyedrops / gum (open/unsealed ok)
- Empty 24oz (or less) transparent plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
Find more information about Prohibited + Allowed Items HERE!
You will have unlimited access to your locker during festival hours & can come and go from your locker as you please! Locker dimensions are 11” wide, 13 ½” high, and 18” deep. If you rent a multi day locker, you can leave your items in your locker overnight! Each locker will have access to (1) mobile charging pack (w/cords: iPhone, Micro USB, and USB-C) that you can use to charge any of your devices throughout the duration of your locker rental. Once the batter pack is out of battery, simply exchange it for a fresh one at the locker reservation table.
Find more Locker information HERE!
Find more information about CRSSD Festival HERE!
Photos and information courtesy of FNGRS CRSSD
Stay up to date on the latest festival announcements and music news HERE!
Gear up for festival season with iEDM apparel and accessories. Check out the latest rave wear arrivals HERE!
Native to Long Beach, California, Paije has been in love with dance music since childhood, which blossomed into a love for its community and events later on. Over time, she has become a dedicated fan of all EDM subgenres, with a special affinity for industrial and melodic techno, dubstep and riddim, electro house and trance, and DnB.
Paije recently graduated with a B.S. in geology and paleontology and spends her free time searching for new additions to her collection of playlists, watching history documentaries, researching obscure topics, and attempting to keep up with her husky’s energy.