iEDM’s Official Electric Zoo: Hyperspace Festival Guide
Welcome to the ultimate guide to Electric Zoo: Hyperspace, where the boundaries of music and imagination blur into an otherworldly experience. As one of the world's premier electronic dance music festivals, Electric Zoo transports revelers to a realm where music takes on a life of its own.
In this comprehensive article, we will navigate through the pulsating beats, dazzling visuals, eclectic lineup, and all the need-to-know info that defines this EDM extravaganza. Get ready to embark on a sonic journey through the cosmos at Electric Zoo: Hyperspace!
Check out iEDM’s Official Electric Zoo: Hyperspace Festival Guide below.
Dates: September 1-3, 2023 (Labor Day weekend)
Venue Location: Randall's Island Park –
20 Randalls Island Park, New York, NY 10035
Age Requirement: 18 and over for General Admission tickets; 21 and over for VIP or Platinum Experience passes
VIP Tables: HERE!
- Event Hours:
The doors open at 3 PM on Friday, September 1st
Open at 1 PM on Saturday and Sunday (September 2-3)
Each day ends at 11 PM
- Box Office / Will Call:
Open at 2 PM on Friday
Open at 12 PM on Saturday and Sunday
Cancellation Policy: Electric Zoo is a rain or shine event. You can enjoy your time at Electric Zoo under all generally safe weather conditions. Our rain or shine policy is subject to safety requirements. We would never put you in harms way in extreme cases of dangerous weather.
Re-Entry Policy: No daily re-entry
Extended Distance Travel Info: HERE!
Transportation To The Venue: HERE!
3-DAY Mobile Charging Locker: HERE!
Weather: Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s ; 75 / 61 °F
Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s ; 81 / 65 °F
Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s ; 87 / 70 °F
OTHER FAQS: HERE!
Daily Lineups By Stage (Set Times Out On The App)
Electric Zoo: Hyperspace Festival Map – COMING SOON
Allowed + Prohibited Items
- YES Empty clear plastic water bottles up to 1 liter in capacity will be allowed.
- YES Large and Lovely sunglasses
- YES Sun block (seriously!!!)
- YES Rain poncho
- YES A small blanket or towel
- YES All of your favorite people
- YES DANCING SHOES! (we discourage flip flops for comfort/safety reasons)
- YES Your ID. (Please note that photocopies will NOT be accepted as valid ID.)
- YES A small backpack or utility bag
- YES Chapstick (must be new and sealed)
- YES A positive attitude
- YES Breathable mouth & nose covering including N95 or similar, partial facial mask
- NO GLASS OF ANY KIND
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (REGARDLESS OF PERMIT)
- NO PAINT OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING PAINT MARKERS AND SPRAY PAINT)
- NO FIREWORKS
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- NO DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO OPEN OR REFILLABLE E-CIGARETTES OR VAPORIZERS
- NO LARGE CHAINS
- NO LASER POINTERS
- NO FLAGS OR TOTEMS WITH METAL OR WOOD PIECES (FLAGS OR TOTEM POLES MUST BE MADE WITH FLEXIBLE MATERIALS AND MUST HAVE A DIAMETER OF 1.5 INCHES OR LESS)
- NO LARGE UMBRELLAS
- NO SPIKED JEWELRY
- NO UNSEALED TAMPONS
- NO STUFFED ANIMALS/DOLLS
- NO INFLATABLES (INCLUDING BALLOONS)
- NO PACIFIERS
- NO UNSEALED OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS/VITAMINS (PRESCRIPTION DRUGS IN NON-APPROVED CONTAINERS MUST BE TURNED OVER TO MEDICAL)
- NO UNSEALED EYE DROP CONTAINERS
- NO VENDING WITHOUT PERMIT
- NO BICYCLES, SCOOTERS, GO CARTS, OR ATVS
- NO PETS – UNLESS it is a service animal, and You are a person with disabilities, or service animals in-training and have appropriate apparel and have on Your person credentials from an accredited school for which the dog is being raised. Please email Your questions regarding service animals to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official Company website for details at electriczoofestival.com.
- NO HARD OR SOFT COOLERS (EXCEPT FOR MEDICAL USE WITH ACCOMPANYING DOCTOR’S NOTE)
- NO LAWN CHAIRS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS (EXCEPT FOR 1 FACTORY SEALED WATER BOTTLE, NO CANS OR BOTTLES ARE PERMITTED)
- NO OPEN CONTAINERS
- NO MULTI POCKET BACKPACKS LARGER THAN 24’’ X 12’’ x 10” (CINCH PACKS ARE PERMITTED)
- NO LARGE BACKPACKS OR DUFFLE BAGS
- NO LUGGAGE
- NO SEALED PACKAGES
- NO PUSH CARTS
- NO SPORTS EQUIPMENT (INCLUDING FRISBEES)
- NO TENTS OR CAMPING GEAR
- NO SOAP, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, OR OTHER DETERGENTS
- NO FLAMMABLE PRODUCTS
- NO AEROSOL CANS OR NOISE MAKING DEVICES
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS
- NO AUDIO OR VIDEO EQUIPMENT
- NO MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS (INCLUDING WHISTLES)
- NO CAMERA TRIPODS
- NO MASSAGE DEVICES
- NO PROJECTILES OR EXPLOSIVES
- NO KNIVES OR SHARP OBJECTS
- NO OPEN FIRES
- NO WATER GUNS OR MISTERS
- NO CHAIRS
- NO FLYERS, STICKERS, POSTERS
- NO HAMMOCKS
- NO GRILLS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING PROPANE AND CHARCOAL)
- NO GENERATORS
- NO GAS MASKS OR COMPLETE FACIAL COVERINGS
- NO TACTICAL GEAR
- NO AEROSOL CANS (INCLUDING DEODORANT AND PERFUME)
- NO CHINESE LANTERNS
- NO DRONES OR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES
- NO Any other items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the patrons.
Photos and information courtesy of Electric Zoo.