iEDM's Official 2023 HARD Summer Music Festival Guide
With HARD Summer just around the corner, it is time to begin solidifying plans for the weekend to ensure the festival goes smoothly for all attending. Large festivals tend to have many moving parts, such as pre parties, after parties, transportation, parking, lineup schedules, multiple stages, and more.
Since the planning process can sometimes become overwhelming, iEDM has compiled a one-stop official guide to answer any questions ticket holders may have.
Check out iEDM’s official HARD Summer 2023 guide below.
Dates: August 5-6, 2023
Venue Location: LA Memorial Coliseum, Exposition Park, and BMO Stadium–
3911 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90037
August 5 & 6, 2023
2PM – 11PM
Box Office Hours:
Saturday, August 5: 12:30PM – 10PM
Sunday, August 6: 1PM – 10PM
Cancellation Policy: The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
Re-Entry Policy: No daily re-entry
Hotel Booking: HERE!
Shuttle Passes: HERE!
Locker Rentals: HERE!
Daily Lineups + Set Times
(Set times TBA)
Official Pre Parties + After Parties
Buy Tickets HERE!
Check out more parking info and pre-paid spots HERE!
Prohibited + Allowed Items
- YES Deodorant
- YES E-cigs/vapes
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry) – 2.5L Hydration Packs
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12” x 12”)
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, swat, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Hula hoops — including LED hoops
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12” x 12”)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED poi and orbitals — guidelines vary per venue
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
Check out the official HARD Summer 2023 merch collection HERE!
HARD Pregame + Local Business Collaborations
Photos and information courtesy of HARD Summer Music Festival